THEON DESIGN is recruiting an experienced Technician to work in a small but expanding team in their workshop in the peaceful North Oxfordshire countryside.
We are looking to add an organised and conscientious individual who is keen to demonstrate their skills to become part of the future of our renowned company. This role represents a rare opportuni-ty within the premium classic automotive sector to gain a foothold in the very heart of our develop-ment and restoration activities.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
The successful candidate will join our team and will have significant mechanical experience of work-ing with classic cars (ideally Porsche, but not essential to the right candidate).
Your responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of automotive mechanical strip and rebuild
- Carry out fit and finish on mechanical and bodywork
- Dismantling, assessing and refurbishment of parts and trim
- Re-assembly with refurbished or new parts as required – including fettling where necessary
- The ability to work with care and attention to detail is key
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
- 5+ years of experience in automotive restoration and rebuilding in a specialist setting
- A track record working on classic cars
- Working knowledge of vehicle electrical systems an advantage
- An advanced understanding of car parts, components and an advanced interest in mechan-ical aspects of classic cars
You will be
- A strong problem solver
- Have good time management skills
- Have a great level of initiative
This is a role that would suit someone who is passionate about Classic Cars, especially Porsche, and feels confident that they can carry out the responsibilities listed above.
If you would like to be part of this new and expanding company, have a passion for classic Por-sche’s and would like great career potential, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields